Saturday, February 28, 2015

First Week

I understand his priorities
He chose his band over his studies
He chose his band over me. It’s fine.
You sacrificed a lot and I hope one of these days you will prove to yourself that your band is worth losing almost everything you left behind.
I do not know which part of your life you are going to let go next.
As your former girlfriend, I was hurt about your first decision, especially the second one. I might not understand how it is to love your band, to embrace your passion but
I want to let you know that when your world splits in the middle, as long as I may, I will always be here for you.  I do not hate you for leaving me because of  your band, I saw that coming, but I didn’t expect it could be this worse. I got hurt, but it somehow allow me to know the real you, to know your priorities, I never judged you for your decision. As a matter of fact, I am happy of what you are now, we might have changed (a lot), but I will always be the here whether you need me or not J You will always be  my one and only <3


No comments:

Post a Comment